четверг

Svetlana Astashkina : «Volleyball club is cool!…» Светлана Асташкина: «Волейбол – это классно!...»

May 13.2011.
Dear friend! Hi! My name is Sveta. I ‘am from Russia. The capital of the Russia is Moscow. It is very beautiful! My city Dzerzhinsk is not very big, but I like it. What is your hobby? My hobbies are walking in the street, work with computer and go to a volleyball club. Volleyball club this is cool! I have a mom, dad and a grandmother. I’m the only child. I have a cat Musya and dog Druzhok. Do you have any pets? School is boring! But I have school friends Ann and Catty. We have many of the same hobbies: listening to music ,telling secrets. Our favorite subjects are PE, Arts and Literature. I get A’s, B’s and C’s. Do you have to wear a uniform at your school? We don’t. We wear things like jeans and T-shirts. Summer holydays are coming! I will go to the garden. And you? Bye, Sveta.


1 коммент.:

Анонимный комментирует...

Прикольная девчонка=))))))))))))

Отправить комментарий