вторник

Oksana Frolova : «I like my school very much…» Оксана Фролова : «Я очень люблю мою школу…»

11 may2011
Dear friend,
Hi! My name’s Oksana. My birthday is on September 25. I was born in 1997. I live in Popov street. My house is near the river Oka. Not far there is my favorite school. Behind the house there is a recently constructed sport center «Oka», further there is the factory «Kanat». It has a long and wonderful history.
I have a sister Kristina. She is a student. She loves a boy. She spends much time with him.
I have got favorite pets. A cat Stepa and a parrot Kesha.
I love school very much because there is a possibility to chat with my friends. At school we don`t wear a uniform? We put on what we want. My favorite subjects are Biology, English. My most unfavorite subjects are physics and history.
After school I do homework as soon as possible and go for a walk, I meet my friends or sit in the net.
I have favorite friends Kate and Kristina. Kristina and Kate go to musical school. Kristina is the vocalist and Kate plays the piano. We like to listen to music, to play games .We aren`t ideal girls but we support each other in trouble. Oksana=)


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий