вторник

Alex Fedoseev: «My city is very beautiful…» Алексей Федосеев: «Мой город очень красивый…»

May 13, 2011.
Dear friend ,
My name is Aleksey Fedoseev. I live in Dzerzhinsk. This is a very beautiful city. There are a lot of magnificent buildings in this city. For example: palace of culture, this is a large and beautiful building. Palace of culture was founded in 1955 and has a long and wonderful history. Besides, in my city there is a park. This is a beautiful place. I live in Popov Street. I have a mom and a dad. Besides I have a cat. His name is Pushok. He is active but sometimes lazy and sleeps 14 hours a day. Besides he is very beautiful.
My birthday is on 12 August. I am in the 7th class. I nave algebra, geometry, PE, English, Russian and others subject. But my favorite subjects are: English, algebra, geometry and PE. After school I go to Judo club, 6 days a week. My favorite activities are reading books, playing computer games, walking with friends. Besides I have many friends. My best friends are: Aleksey, Vova and Dima. They are really nice, loyal and supportive. We have many of the same hobbies. For example: playing computer games, reading books and others. I live a happy life! Bye! Aleksey

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий