четверг

Roman Sidorin: “I like playing computer games and walk…” Роман Сидорин: «Мне нравится играть в компьютерные игры…»

May 10, 2011

Hello my dear friend! My name is Roma. I was born on December 9. I am from Russia, and I live in the city Dzerzhinsk. It is not too big. In my city there are a lot of beautiful places! I like playing computer games and walk. My favorite games are"Need for speed 'Most wanted'". Have you heard of this game? I don't love to do home work, and you? My favorite movies are"HANKOK","MECHANIK" and "FORSAZH"... I also have a cute dog! It is a she and her name is Varya. I very love her! She's 7 years old. Do you have any pets?
I’m learning at school number 20. This school is located in Popov street. In Popov street there are some interesting items. Factory "KANAT" is already 135 years old! The plant produces ropes of high quality. I'm in the 7th class, and you? I get A's,B's,C's in my report. What do you do after school? I like to go to different clubs.
My best friends are Leonid and Maksim. I think that we are good friends! Tell me about your friends. I'd like to know more about the place where you live. I've never been to USA! bye!=) Roman

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий