четверг

Nikita Kusnetsov: « I have a lot of friends…» Никита Кузнецов: «У меня много друзей….»

May 11, 2011
Dear friends,
Hello! My name is Nikita Kuznetsov. I like sports! My favorite is football. Have you heard of the Champions League? Well, there is a really good player in it named David Villa. He plays for a team called Barcelona. I play other sports too. Hockey, volleyball and swimming.
I love to go to the school. I also like to go for a walk with my friends. I have a mom and dad. I have a sister, Catherine. She is small and she is one and a half years. I have no pets.
I was born on October 25. How old are you and when is your birthday? I am in the 7th grade. I have algebra, Russian, English and geography. I get only A’s and B’s, С’s in my report. What do you do after school? I have many friends. My friends are crazy! My best friends are Michael, Artem and Dmitry. They are really nice and helpful. Our hobbies are playing soccer, walking and playing computer games. I’ve never been to United States of America.
I like having pen pals. How about you? Will you be my friend?
Bye! Nikita

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий