среда

Katya Shubnjakova : «I live near the beautiful river..." Катя Шубнякова: «Я живу у красивой реки..."

May 13 2011.
Dear friend!
Hi, my name Katya Shubnjakova! I am fond of sports and very much I like to paint. What is your favorite hobby? I live near the beautiful river, landscapes here are picturesque. I live with parents the sister and the brother. The sister is mad about the Internet. The brother is mad about cars. I have a remarkable dog Eric by name, we all love it very much and we care of it
I was born on June, 22nd, 1997. And when is your birthday? I’m already in the seventh class. My favorite subjects are Russian and the literature. I am very glad that we don't wear school uniform, well if only elementary grades. I have the best friends Maxim and Ruslan. I can rely on them and they will always support me in a difficult minute. I have with them the similar interests and we have a lot of fun together! And what are your best friends? Bye!
Katya.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий