среда

Michael Kolbasenko: «My favorite kind of sport - football…» Михаил Колбасенко : «Мой любимый вид спорта – футбол…»


May 11.2011
Dear friend,
Hi, my name is Misha Kolbasenco. I am 14 years old. I live in Popov street in the city Dzerzhinsk. Near my house flows the river Oka. Near there is my school,where I am studying. Further from my school there is the sport complex "OKA" , it was built recently.
I like to go in for sports. My favorite kind of sport - football. In the summer time I ride bikes with friends.
I have favorite pets. A Cat Fields and parrot Roma. They live in my mom's house. And my grandmother has a cat Kuzya, he is very kind and beautiful.
I like to go to school because I can communicate with my friends. After school I come home, do homework. Then I go for a walk with friends. My best friends Dima and Nikita. Dima goes to a sports school, and Nikita sits with his sister.
We love to walk, to listen to music and just have a good time.
Michael

2 коммент.:

Миша комментирует...

это я)))

Кристина комментирует...

Да ладно!?

Отправить комментарий