четверг

Dima Isaev: «I like sports, and I’m fond of judo…» Дмитрий Исаев: «Я люблю спорт и занимаюсь дзюдо…»

May 15, 2011
Dear friend, my name is Dima. I like sports. And I’m fond of judo.
I have mom and grandmather. I havn't brothers and sisters. I have one child in the family.
But I have a cousin bother. His name is Sergei. He plays footbal. He is crazy about football.
I have a pet. It's a cat. Her name is Sonia. She is 1 year old and she is very funny cat!
I'm 14 and I am in the 7th grade. I was born on Febrary 5. I like my scool. I have many friends and
it's not boring. We don't have to wear a uniform at school. We wear what we like.
We don't have lockers but there is a cloakroom in our school, so we don't need to carry our coats
around but we carry out bags from classroom to classroom. We have some clubs after school.
I have been doing judo in sports school.
I have many friends. My best friends are Misha, Vova and Lesha. We are always having fun.
I live in Dzerzhynsk. It is a capital chemistry. It’s not a very big city, but it has
the old houses, monuments of culture, and simply beautiful places.
I also like having pen friends. I would really like to become your pen friend. I'd like
to know more about America. I have never been there but like it very much.
Dima

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий